Friday, January 27, 2012

Evolution of a cupcake

First of all, my blog skills are primitive.  I may look for a "Blogging for Dummies" book if one is made.  This post is about a cupcake...a divine one at that!  I found it here: here

And Holy Mother of Rich and Decadent FeelMyHipsAGrowinWithEachBite!!

Today is Metro Centre Mary's Birthday so I sent them with the Mr. this morning.


Is this what Heaven smells like?

 Me + Wine= Masterpiece...OK more than one glass usually ends in a disaster!




 So if you already have a PB cup bottom and PB Cheesecake filling, you of course must add a heavy cream and chocolate chips topping...DUH!!!







 Add a little Cool Whip



And what is a cupcake without some sprinkles and a PB Cup topper?!?!





eat it.  enjoy it.  thank me later for it!  

No comments:

Post a Comment